Southwest Bank Mortgage Warehouse Lending
Southwest Bank's Mortgage program is designed specifically for emerging correspondent lenders. We have what it takes to make your job easier—superior service and some of the best possible terms.
- Facility multiples of up to 20x liquid net worth
- Personal liquidity of guarantors added to company liquidity to determine maximum facility size
- Facility interest rate equals mortgage note rate
- Competitive transaction fees
- Application deposit refundable if either declined or if your company goes active with Southwest Bank
- No additional fees for shipping, wiring, or even renewal
- Funding system accepts Fannie Mae 3.2 formatted data and scanned images of files for speedy responses and on-time wires
- Choose your own fulfillment provider from bank-approved list
- Loans should be pre-approved by the permanent investor
- Third Party Fulfillment to be used for funding and delivery of loan files
- Minimum $300,000 Fidelity Bond and Errors & Omissions Coverage
Best of all, note rate pricing plus a flat transaction fee means you can control your warehouse cost before funding. The freedom to choose your own fulfillment provider means you can control your quality of service always.
Contact: David Frase