Tuesday, May 26, 2015
General responsibilities :
- Provide support to the Channel Services Manager, the department and the banking centers on a daily basis and in the absence of the Channel Services Manager.
- Handle escalated customer service and branch issues within the call center, online banking/bill pay, mobile banking and mobile deposit, debit cards and back up support to wire area.
- Education Requirement: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience Requirement: Must have at least 3-5 years of banking related experience, specifically including:
- Call Center Customer Service (bookkeeping, online banking/bill payment, mobile banking, RDC, card services.)
- Debit card processing/dispute resolution (processing cards, disputes, fraud trends/prevention, strong understanding of Reg E)
- Wire experience/knowledge helpful; preferably with the GFX wire system
- Research processing on all areas listed above
- Skill Requirement: Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, etc). Strong customer service skills. Excellent communication skills; stong interpersonal skills. Good problem solving skills. Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills. Attention to detail, mental concentration and ability to follow instructions required. Knowledge of bank products, services and procedures. Some knowledge of mobile devices and internet browsers preferred. Must be able to lift boxes weighing up to 20 pounds.