Wednesday, September 16, 2015
General responsibilities :
- Perform setup of all escrow accounts for mortgage and commercial real estate transactions for taxes and insurance.
- Submit payments to various taxing authorities and insurance companies on an annual basis.
- Perform escrow analysis on an annual basis for loan accounts with escrow, ensuring RESPA & Regulation Z guidelines are followed on consumer loans secured by principal residence.
- Education Requirement: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience Requirement: 3 - 5 years’ experience in processing escrows within a Mortgage Servicing environment.
- Skill Requirement: Computer expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel programs, familiar with all types of business machines and equipment. Good interpersonal and communications skills. Must have previous data entry experience and be able to work in fast paced environment. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.