Thursday, July 20, 2017
General responsibilities :
- Responsible for performing teller functions, includes assisting customer with financial transactions in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Cross selling bank products.
- Apply policies to determine whether to accept and process transactions involving cashing of non-customer or non-local checks, overdrafts, and items accepted for deposit.
- Verifies customer identity, proper endorsements, and availability of funds.
- Refers questionable or high-risk transactions to a Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year cash handling experience required.
- Should operate 10-key by touch and operate personal computers with ease.
- Mental concentration and mental recall are necessary to handle frequent interruptions.
- Should be able to handle busy and stressful environment.
- Consistent and logical decision making skills required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are necessary for dealing with customers and co- workers.
- Able to lift coin bags and boxes weighing 15 to 40 lbs.
- Able to work the following schedule:
- Monday - Friday 11:00 am – 6:15 pm
- Saturday – 8:45 am – 12:15 pm
Qualified candidates should email their resumes to SWBHR@southwestbank.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.