Teller – Part Time
• Responsible for performing teller functions, includes assisting customer with financial transactions in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Cross selling bank products.
• Apply policies to determine whether to accept and process transactions involving cashing of non-customer or non-local checks, overdrafts, and items accepted for deposit.
• Verifies customer identity, proper endorsements, and availability of funds.
• Refers questionable or high-risk transactions to a Supervisor.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum one year cash handling experience required.
• Should operate 10-key by touch and operate personal computers with ease.
• Mental concentration and mental recall are necessary to handle frequent interruptions.
• Should be able to handle busy and stressful environment.
• Consistent and logical decision making skills required.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills are necessary for dealing with customers and co- workers.
• Able to lift coin bags and boxes weighing 15 to 40 lbs.
• Able to work the following schedule:
Monday – Friday 11:00 am – 6:15 pm
Saturday 8:45 am – 12:15 pm